Local Business Discovers the Simple SECRET to Increasing Profits by 30%
Is Your Website Properly Positioned to Get Your PIECE of the Internet Pie?
From the Desk of Danny Fortes:
Customers today rely more and more on the internet today for just about everything they do on a daily basis. From what restaurants they're dining at and what salon services are in their local area. Even when it comes to "word of mouth" marketing, your customers are looking on social media to see what others are saying about you and your business. If you do not have an online presence... YOU SIMPLY DON'T EXIST!
To verify this all one has to do is perform a search of a local niche, click on the primary businesses displayed in Google organic results, and see for yourself. An internet presence is NO LONGER about just having a website. There are certain elements EACH and EVERY business should have and are EXPECTED to have. These are just a few of the elementary "pieces" website visitors and CUSTOMERS ARE LOOKING FOR AND EXPECT when they are searching online for a product or service. Businesses with some of these PIECES will continue to see results and success. Avoid these PIECES....
YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE SPENDING MONEY WITH YOUR COMPETITION
... and YOUR WEBSITE IS THROWING MONEY IN THE TRASH!
What can you do about this? Here's...
5 Simple Steps to Increasing Your Website Profitability
Here's the TOP 5 PIECES to a PROFITABLE Website for Local Business. Because
BOTTOM LINE... MOST SMALL BUSINESS WEBSITES SUCK!
In most cases, web designers are not marketers. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. Marketers set up your website to attract traffic and colect e-mail address for the purpose of re-marketing to those website visitors.
1. Prospect - Your website can be a prospecting machine if it has the right Keywords and Keyword Rich Content. This is the information that actually attracts website visitors who are actually searching for what your business offers. This is specific to all niches, products, services, and industries.
2. Inform - All the basic information prominently listed on the main page of the website. This is especially important for those who are looking for the information specifically to TAKE ACTION NOW. Whether it's a restaurant in the local area. A dry cleaner, nail solon, barber, etc. This information consists of
Name, Address Phone Number, Hours of Operation, Directions, Unique Selling Points, & Special Offers
3. Educate - Educate potential clients, customer, and prospects with useful, information related to the products and serices you offer. This could be the 5 Secerets to ___________. 3 Steps to Promoting Healthy Skin Care, 5 Simple Steps to Building a Website... 🙂 This USEFUL and EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION can be given away in EXCHANGE for their email address.
So how about you take full advantage of receiving this FREE REPORT: Why Having a Bad Website Can Hurt Your Business by simply entering your email address in the form below. This report will be sent once you have confirmed the link via email. For the month of July there is a BONUS OFFER!
4. Capture Email Addresses - The easiest way to stay top of mind to potential and current customers is to send useful, informative, and engaging content directly to a subscribers email. This is done using a lead capture form and an autoresponder. Many business owners have a contact page which is not the same as an autoresponder. Here is a reason why....
The MORE INFORMATION YOU ASK FOR THE LESS LIKELY POTENTIAL VISITORS ARE TO LEAVE THEIR INFORTMATION.
Capturing Emails Addresses and Sending Irresistible Offers via Email is EASIEST Way to Keep Customers Coming Back Again & Again to SPEND MONEY WITH YOU!
5. Engage - Engaging with your subscriber base through social media. Using social is not a 1 way street. Where most businesses drop the ball is always promoting themselves and NOT PROMOTING VALUE to their subscriber base. What this looks like when done properly is promoting another business in the local area ESPECIALLY if it's of perceived VALUE. i.e. A buy 1 get 1 from another business.
These are simple action steps for local and small businesses to turn their non existent websites into profit pumping automated machines. What I want you to do next is leave a comment below if you found this information of value. If you are a local or home based business owner and you want to turn your website into a an AUTOMATED PROFIT PUMPING MACHINE Call DANNY FORTES RIGHT NOW at 480-435-2694 to set up an appointment.